Take the EV charging station survey

The Virginia Department of Transportation is conducting a survey to inform the state's proposal to the federal government (Department of Transportation and US Department of Energy) regarding the installation of public electric vehicle charging stations. If you have comments, participate in the survey immediately; the state's plan is due to the feds August 1.

The work is being funded via the national bipartisan Infrastructure Investment and Jobs Act. According to the survey introduction, “Under the requirements of the NEVI Program, the initial phase of public charging stations will be located along Virginia's federally-designated Alternative Fuel Corridors (I-64, I-66, I-81, I-85, I-95, and I-270) to provide convenient and accessible charging to support the growing EV market in Virginia.”

Want to learn more about EVs and infrastructure? Here are some resources:



Image: electric-charge-road-sign-sign by paulbr75 on Pixabay

Subscribe

* indicates required