Today's edition focuses on tools and resources. While they are all directed to nonprofits, some can be used at for-profit business and government agencies.
Like what you see on the blog? Like Policy on the #NNK on Facebook.
Tools and Resources
- 501(c)(3)(b)(s): Deprogramming for Organizational Growth debunks the myths of the nonprofit sector. Topics include board development and collaboration. Who's behind the podcasts? Zoot Velasco, MBA, CFRE and the Gianneschi Center for Nonprofits at Cal State Fullerton Mihaylo College of Business. (r/nonprofit)
- The New Tactics in Human Rights Tactical Mapping Tool (TMT) is a step-by-step tool to help activists better and more comprehensively understand relationships and pathways toward change. The two-minute video on the home page explains and briefly demonstrates the power of the tool.
- NTEN's online groups have been recommended in r/nonprofit as a way to be active online with peers.
- Nonprofit Happy Hour is a Facebook group where nonprofit pros gather for support, to share important information, get advice, and ask questions. (r/nonprofit)
- Dr. Gloria Horsley, founder of the Open to Hope Foundation, an open community where people can find hope after loss, offers advice and tactics about engaging Gen Z in Gen Z: What You Need To Know About The Newest Generation Of Donors And Volunteers.
- 6 Must-Haves for Your Nonprofit Website (Nonprofit Hub)
- Online Resource Guide for Nonprofits includes image and video, project management, and content management, among other tool categories.