My skills can benefit your organization


I've worked for a variety of nonprofits and the District of Columbia government over the past 22 years. In that time, I've developed some mad public policy analysis and advocacy skills including problem solving, public education and information sharing, leading partnerships and collaborative efforts, emergency management preparedness policy and practice, social media, and graphics. I've done this work at the United Way of the National Capital Area, Ward 7 Business Partnership, Waterfront Academy, the Bainum Family Foundation, Anacostia Waterfront Trust, East River Family Strengthening Collaborative, and Office of the Deputy Mayor for Health and Human Services (DC government), and DC Action for Children, among others.

What I can offer you: hard, diligent work; creativity; commitment.

What I'm looking for: a part-time (staff or contract) remote opportunity.

Learn more about me by reading my resume (Susie Cambria resume). I'm also available for a meeting; email or call 580-4252.